WSHZ Telescopes for Adults & Kids, Wide-Angle Astronomical Telescope, 80mm Aperture 131X Beginner Monocular Lunar Observation Telescope, Travel Astronomical Telescope with Tripod and Eyepiece
(as of Jun 06,2023 22:21:55 UTC – Details)
How to assemble the telescope?
(1) Extend the aluminum tripod feet to the maximum, until the centertube bracket is placed horizontally.
(2) There is a mounting bayonet at the bottom of the telescopic lensbarrel. Insert this bayonet into the slot on the top of the tripod.
(3) Turn the knurled knob on the tripod head to tighten the tubearound the tripod.
(4) Screw the aiming control arm into the threaded hole on the backof the base
(5) Place the diagonal mirror on the end of the telescope tub
(6) Place the 20mm eyepiece (20mm marked on the eyepiece) in thediagonal lens
(7) Remove the cover from the big head of the telescope
(8) 80400 can now be used.
1x Primary mirror
1x Finder (including a bracket)
1x 45″ erect zenith mirror
1x Portable backpack
1x Sun film
2x Eyepiece (10mm/20mm respectively)
1x Constellation map
[Great Gift For Kids & Benginners] Excellent telescope for kids & beginners as Christmas gifts or birthday gifts. Observe the scenery and during the day, observe the stars and the moon at night. This telescope is a great choice to explore astronomy.
[Refraction astronomical telescope]: Desktop Astronomical Telescope, Use H20mm eyepieces and lunar lenses to view all the details of the moon crater, and use H10mm eyepieces to view ground objects on land. H20mm, H6mm 2 eyepiece,3x 45°Zenith Mirror, 3x Starfinder, 400mm focal length,coated lens.Powerful telescope for sky and land exploration, perfect gift for children and beginners in astronomy
[Assemble]: The center tube bracket is placed horizontally. There is a mounting bayonet at the bottom of the telescopic lens barrel. Insert this bayonet into the slot on the top of the tripod. Turn the knurled knob on the tripod head to tighten the tube around the tripod.Screw the aiming control arm into the threaded hole on the back of the base. Place the diagonal mirror on the end of the telescope tube. Place the 20mm eyepiece in the diagonal lens. Remove the cover and now be used.
[Suitable size]: Portable and easy to operate, although it is used by students and children, the color does not need to be colored, the black and silver combination shows mystery and dignity, so that children’s eyes are protected from harm, the product quality is good, and the standard optical glass lens is not easy to break
[Warning]:Do not observe the sun directly through the telescope. Suitable for kids over five years old. Careful use and regular maintenance are necessary.